Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Books I have read or are reading

I am reading Anne of Green Gables right now for school and it is really hard to uderstand I don't like this book oe bit right now. Hopefully down the road i will start to like it a little more. There is this one seires of books I have read in the past that was really good. It was "Angles in Pink" I f you ever get to the library check out these books. i promise that you will fa in love with them and will woun't to read them over and over again. Call me crazy bout that is what i did they were just way to good to stop readig them. and by the way there are four books to the seires.I hope you enjoy the if you ever get the chance to read them.

3 comments:

Jenna_Marie12 said...

Allison kay Hess Anne of Green Gables is a good book i think lol i think i read it but I know the movies are great lol! :)

Jordan said...

I've never read Anne of Green Gables. I have read the WHOLE series of Little House on the Prairie, LOVE THEM! Have you read them?

DD said...

when did you get a blog???